Friday, November 6, 2009

I LOVE to travel!

We love to travel. And we have found an amazing opportunity to see some new things. I'm not going to say where we are planning to go yet, but this picture is a clue. And we will be there about the time the inversion sets in here. I have decided to start blogging on occasion about finding great travel deals. Friends always ask me how I spot deals like this, so I will outline the steps in the next few posts. Just to tease a little-- I found airfare to this rain forest for $188 + round trip out of SLC. Less then flying to Disneyland. Now if you are a member of the family going on this trip-- no fair spilling the beans yet. But please do way in on your comments. Because in actuality, we are all building this trip for 17 (ten adults, 2 kids and 5 -- yes FIVE babies) together. BTW-- we still have to get our Italians wings for this trip.

3 comments:

Mommy Madness said...

WOW! I'm guessing it's another country? I have no idea where, though. If it's Puerto Rico, Jess can give suggestions of places to go since he served there. (It's the closest I've ever been to a rainforest, so that's my best guess.)

Natalie said...

I KNOW, I KNOW!!!
I'm so jealous. You guys are going to have a blast.
Great picture too.

outlaw in TX said...

I know, I know - BUT I can keep a secret forever! I'm jealous.....but happy for that group that is going........it's going to be great!!!!!!