Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Rebekah Madelyn!


First of, let me apologize for the quality of the pictures of pictures. 23 years ago today I was 25 years old, 3 small children at home and a little angel in my arms. This little baby completed our family and has added such joy and happiness to our lives. She has (and still) endures countless teasing from her older siblings and always had to be the "little sister" -- the one to blame for everything. Even when it is rightly deserved (remember Little Foot and the lipstick encounter?) It has been so wonderful to watch Rebekah grow and drink life in. She has truely been an amazing example to so many. Now my little baby has her own little baby soon to be in her arms. It will be so fun to watch her and Curtis over the next few months. She is an amazing young woman. Happy birthday sweet heart!!



3 comments:

Bekah said...

Oh mom thank you!!! I had a wonderful birthday and am so glad I got to spend it with the ones I love! I am grateful to have been born into such an amazing family (despite the endless teasing!)

bella utahan said...

Happy birthday Bex! I usually just think of the boys teasing her- even if I was mad about little foot!

Natalie said...

Holy Cow. Rachael looks so much like you from this picture. You're both so beautiful. Can't wait to meet more of your family this week1