Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TheWonderful World of Disney

When I was a small girl I LOVED to watch "The Wonderful World of Walt Disney" on Sunday evenings.  I remember it being an hour program starting at 7PM.  I loved the stories that would take me all over the world and into my imagination.  I never dreamt as a little farm girl in Idaho, that I would be able to travel to far off lands and immerse myself into their cultures and customs. And I never understood the vividness of the colors.  You see, we had a black and white television.  In fact my first color TV set was when I was married.  So you can image how i felt sitting at the foot of the Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World a couple of months ago-- at the age of 50+.  I was transported back to that 5 year old little girl and suddenly everything was in color. VIVID COLOR!

http://youtu.be/FvkgXrLXyIQ

No comments: