Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Daughter

25 years ago my Heavenly Father choose to send a little piece of sunshine into my life. I have said many times over the years that he was making up for sending me the two rambunctious boys with the previous two deliveries.

Rebekah completed our family. She evened up the count- 3 girls to 3 boys (Rod & I included). She was drug around and made to keep up with the rest of us. She brings life and energy into any room she enters and blesses my life with her friendship.

She is an amazing wife and mother and I am in awe of her endless creative domestic talents

I love you Rebekah! You will never again be half of my age! But even at 25 you have so much ahead of you! I love to watch as you discover it!!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Thanks mom! I love you and am so grateful for your friendship!