Friday, April 8, 2011



We are home safe and sound now and catching up on our sleep. But I also plan on catching up on posting highlights from our trip because this is how I journal.
Isaac was blessed on March 27th. Later that day we did a fun little photo shoot. His mommy made his blessing outfit. She did a great job!

Charlotte dressed up ready for church. I went into nursery with her. It was great!! Her new teacher spoke as much English as she did Italian so it was easy for me to understand what was going on. It was so cute to see all of her friends in Nursery. Besides Charlotte there was an Italian, a blue eyed blonde hair American, a child from South America and one from Africa. It was truely a wonderful group of little ones!! I wish I would have taken a picture.
Isaac doing is "homework"

Charlotte wanted to sneak into Mimi's luggage like Woody does in Toy Story

Lottie singing with Mimi

No comments: