Sunday, May 9, 2010





When I was a young girl my world revolved around my mommy. I was the youngest of seven children and they all went off to school so I had her all to myself. That would be me and all of the responsibility of a farmers wife raising seven children. My mom has always been one of my very "bestest" friends. That relationship has helped me pattern my relationship with my daughters, daughter in laws and my sweet little grand daughters. These women mean so much to me. I am also so grateful for my sisters and sisters from another mother. Today has been full of highlights. Thank you to my family and so many who made my mothers day special.





2 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Mother's Day to my second mother. You have taught me so much over the years!
Those are some fun pictures.

bella utahan said...

Love you!