Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Last few days in Europe then back to work

I guess they missed me- its nice to have good friends, good food and good family-- what a wonderful month!
Do you get it? Its Mother Teresa - Rolls Royce (thanks Danny & Jamie & Julene)
This much snow in Paris pretty much shuts the city down

Our last night in Paris, Dinner at Chez Agnes and her little dog Barney (Barney doesnt like Obama)


Charlotte Raya Criscione on her blessing day


Taking family pictures on Charlotte's blessing day

One last Gelato at the castle. Rod always tries the Pistachio and I always get something with chocolate.
Lake Como and visiting Belagio.
Sea Bass crusted in sea salt. Yummmmmm---
A great tour of Salice factory - these are the hinges that Rod uses- they make about 1,000,000 per day!
One of the best desserts EVER!!
Showing Lottie the Duomo
Little Lottie in her dolly socks that Grandma brought back from Germany. (we bought them at the toy store)

6 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Those are some very cute pictures Aunt Teresa! Thanks for posting those!

bella utahan said...

a great way to start the year off!!! We miss you!!

Kristi said...

Man, I never got that kind of welcome back to work! Forget streamers and signs, I got piles of messages and plenty of guilt trips about leaving!

Royce's said...

How fun!! I am so ready for a vacation, I would give an arm to sit on a beach somewhere. We need to come in and see Coraline when things settle down! Im sure you have a lot going on. Were happy to have you back!!

Royce's said...

How fun!! I am so ready for a vacation, I would give an arm to sit on a beach somewhere. We need to come in and see Coraline when things settle down! Im sure you have a lot going on. Were happy to have you back!!

Royce Reflections said...

Great Pictures. Yummy...exactly what is that dessert? I'll hope to go there and have some...someday!